TAMINLADU GOVERNMENT GAZETTE
LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT DEPARTMENT
Amendments to the Tamil Nadu Factories Rules, 1950.
[G.O. Ms. No. 205, Labour and Employment (M-2), 4th October 2010, Purattasi 18, Thiruvalluvar Aandu-2041]
No.SRO A-2/2011 In Excercise of the powers conferred by Section 112 of the Factories Act, 1948 (Central Act LXIII of 1948), the governor of Tamil Nadu hereby makes the following amendments to the Tamil Nadu Facttories Rules, 1950, the draft of the same having been previously published as required by Section 115 of the said Act -
In the said Rules, -
(1) after rule 103-B, the following Rule shall be inserted, namely -
"103-C, Identity Card - (1) The Manager of every factory shall issue Photo Identity Card to each worker employed in the Form No. 25-C
(2) The Photo Identity Card shall be issued to the worker within one month from the date of entry into service and acknowledgement obtained therefor.
(3) The validity of the Photo Identity shall be of permanent nature.
(4) The acknmowledgements obtained from the workers for having issued the Photo Identity Card shall be produced on demand by the Inspector"
(2) after "|Form No.25-B" the following Form shall be inserted namely -
(Prescribed under Rule 103-C)
Photo Identity Card
(i) Name of the Factory and Address :
(ii) Name of the Worker :
(iii) Father's/Husband's Name :
(iv) Date of Birth
(v) Address Permanent :
(vi) Nature of Employment : Permanent/Temporary/Contract
(vii) Blood Group
(viii) Date of Issue
Signature of the Holder Issuing Authority
Principal Secretary to Government